Thursday, March 31, 2011

Intro

I suppose I should begin by telling  you a little about myself. I'm currently a senior at Georgia College and State University in Milledgeville, Georgia with 36 days to go until graduation. I've decided to begin this blog as a way to get out what's going on in my transition from college student to adulthood.

I grew up in a small town in South Georgia, Fitzgerald. There wasn't much to do there so I always knew I wanted to get out and go to a larger town. I have an older brother, Brant, who is my best friend. He's been there through lots of things with me, like our Christmas Adam adventure of 2009! :] My mom is also a very strong figure in my life. She's stuck around through thick and thin, the good times and the bad. My dad physically left when I was in the 10th grade (two weeks before I turned 16), but he was "gone" long before that. He was there but he was never really there. I also have a wonderful boyfriend of almost a year, Kyle.

I'm currently interning at the local 4-H office while working at Rite Aid and going to class. I originally thought I would get a job after graduation, but as it turns out I would much rather go back to school. So, in May, 2 days after graduation, I will be starting classes again for my master's degree. Hooray!


I tell you all these things not for pity, but so you know what has had an influence on my life.

I hope you enjoy reading about all my situations that occur on my journey to adulthood. Feel free to comment with any tips! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment