Things have been hectic and life is moving 90 miles an hour! Especially since it's the end of the semester. Sadly our kids didn't place at poultry, or even do well really. But it was an all around good day. Sadly; however, I didn't sleep that night because among the many gifts my mother has given me she also gave me restless legs. So about the time I would fall asleep I would immediately be woken back up. It was a very long night.
I'm also trying to focus on the positive things right now. Such as:
- I passed the US History test!!!!
- I graduate in 24 days!
- I've had a wonderful internship experience
- I've got wonderful friends who are there for me even when I fall short.
- I have a wonderful family, all of which are so supportive!
- I have a job, even if it sucks, it's a job.
- I've had the opportunity to touch the life of a child. And that's the best feeling.
If you want to touch the past, touch a rock. If you want to touch the present, touch a flower. If you want to touch the future, touch the life of a child.
--b
No comments:
Post a Comment