Monday, April 25, 2011
So, I Guess You Should Know....
At the end of last week I found out that I had been accepted for the summer! I will be taking my final two prerequisite courses for the MAT program in the Fall. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. HOPE does not cover anything past your undergraduate degree, so I will have to take out loans. I have had numerous people tell me it will be worth it, but it still hurts to feel as though I'm signing my life away. Regardless, I'm thankful to have an education and the ability to obtain the money I need to cover the cost of my education. I know that I'm one blessed girl and I am constantly reminded! It's a week and 5 days to graduation and I give my final undergraduate presentation on Thursday. It's also the last week of my internship. I can't believe it's almost over. The past 16 weeks, not to mention the past four years, have flown by so quickly. As I take the time to look back I can't help but notice how much I've grown as a person. I've learned so much about who I am, and I am so thankful for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment